HERE WE ARE since 1957
We show you how to find us more easily
Contact by Email
Write to us and we will respond as soon as possible. We are in email@example.com
Contact us by phone
We await your call. We serve on phones:
(+34) 656 705 637 – (+34) 971 545 000 – (+34) 971 098 875
Visit us in person
Come and meet us, we are happy to say hello.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We solve your doubts
- What are the opening hours?
The Fonda Llabrés is open from 7:00 to 01:00 in high season, from May to October.
Reception is open from 9:00 to 21:00
For arrivals or departures out these hours, please contact us in advance.
- How I can reach the Fonda Llabrés from the airport?
There are different ways to reach the Fonda Llabrés from the international airport of Son Sant Joan (Palma de Mallorca):
1 / PUBLIC BUS: There is a new public bus service from Palma airport to Alcudia. Line A32 (cheaper and faster than a transfer) You can check the schedules on the web https://www.tib.org/es/web/ctm/autobus/linia/A32
This is the most economical option.
2 / TRANSFERS: There are private companies “tranfers” performing route Airport – Alcudia. You can hire a private or shared service. The cost of the service varies between 10 and € 30 per person depending on the service requested. Contact us to give you more information.
3 / TAXI: In the airport terminal you will find the taxi stand. Taxi service from the airport to Alcúdia costs between 75 and 95 euros. All Metered taxis work.
4 / RENTAL CAR: There is a long list of car rental companies operating on the Internet. In general rental rates in Mallorca car are economical and provide good service, plus they can pick up and deliver the car at the airport. Contact us to give you more information.
- Can I access to the drive Fonda? Where I can park?
La Fonda Llabrés is on the main square in the historic center of Alcudia, in a pedestrian street, so it is not accessible by car to the door of the hotel but you can park it very close, just 100 meters from the hotel.
In Alcúdia there are several public parking areas. All of them are very safe, close to the hotel and free.
- How to move around Alcudia?
Alcudia distances are very short but if you want to visit the island is a convenient vehicle to save these distances. Our suggestion to move is as follows:
– Walking + Bus: Lets you know the beaches of Alcudia and urban areas of the north of the island (Alcudia, Can Picafort, Pollença, and even Inca and Palma).
– Bicycle: It’s very means of fun and convenient transportation to reach interesting places like small beaches and coves where there is no public transport, as well as natural parks or the Sierra de Tramuntana, …
– Moto and Car: This is the ideal starting point for visiting the whole island from the most remote beaches to the city of Palma or tour the Sierra de Tramuntana and the interior of Mallorca medium.